Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-19-2021, 05:52 PM
A growl began inside the Warlord, and it was a slowly building vibration in his throat. He stalked towards her then, like a hunter who had found its prey. He crowded her, placing himself inside her personal boundaries. The edges of his thick coat just barely brushing against her. After so much strife and struggle and heartbreak. Just like that? She promised herself to him. The patch he would hold over his broken pieces. Some part of him cried out in the back of his mind. The voice of doubts, who would never again believe that his path would be an easy one.

He had to lower his head to look into her eyes, now that he stood tall over her. He raised a paw, claw extended, and gently held it curved against her throat. Pushing it upwards, tipping back her head and exposing her throat. He leaned forward, brushing his fangs against the throbbing vain found there. His growl vibrating through the pulse of her blood. He did not break the skin, and after a moment he closed his maw and turned it into a kiss. A promise, a warning. "Mine." He whispered against the soft down of her dark fur. "Mine, now and always. Everything else we can figure out along the way." Like the children she warned him she would not leave without.