size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!1K
07-19-2021, 05:58 PM

He noticed the approaching pawsteps, and looked up in time to see his uncle emerge from the foliage. He was flanked by a pair of pale cats, which unnerved the younger male a little. He was so used to the dogs that accompanied many of the higher ranked wolves, and the cats were foreign to him. Both unfamiliar and reminiscent of the saber cats that had been plaguing the lands in his first few months, which he had only heard stories about. He hadn't seen much of the pale man he called uncle, and had only watched his wedding from the sidelines. He was happy for his uncle having found a mate. He did wonder if Plague planned on having children, as tradition required. That sermon had nagged at the back of his mind for days afterward, and still in moments like these he found himself recalling it. In a fluid, practiced movement, his uncle produced a knife from a sheath on his shoulder and laid it by his feet. "Would you like to borrow mine for size? I'm not sure if it's the same size as the knives you're thinking of, but it'd be good practice either way." Plague offered, and the yearling found himself smiling a little to himself. This would be perfect to try out his skills!

"Thank you, Daimyo." he replied, dipping his head respectfully. It was hard not to approach everyone with proper titles and respect, which his mother had drilled into him quite extensively. Dual toned eyes roved over the intricate crafting of the armour his uncle wore, and he blinked at Plague for a moment. "Did you make your armour? I would love to learn some techniques, if you have the time." he inquired softly, curiosity tempered with propriety and perhaps a hint of nervousness. Hallux, recognizing an opportunity to leave her companion unguarded, was on the wing quickly, headed to the islands in search of figs for her lunch.

"speech"

BURN BRIGHT LIKE THE MIDNIGHT SUN

Pontifex's companions are a female Pesquet's Parrot named Hallux and a male Emperor Tamarin named Pollux, who are nearby and likely within earshot unless otherwise mentioned.