Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-19-2021, 07:17 PM
There was something euphoric about the Empress submitting to the possessive Warlord. His, proven by her actions and her trust. His eyes burned as he trailed his lips across her neck for a moment. When he pulled back she captured him with her stunning royal eyes. Holding him in place with the emotions burning beneath them. Then she was taking control and he relinquished it to her. Letting her reach upwards towards her lips. Their first kiss free of other ties. He closed his eyes and groaned softly beneath her kiss. Tasting her. "I would promise you the world, my Phenoix. Rise again." He barely moved his lips to make the words. His muzzle tickling against her own as he refused to move any further away from her. Even to speak.

He moved gently then, firm but kind as he leaned into her massaging paws, and pressed his own against her. Starting at her shoulders, and sliding his paws down. His claws gently catching in her fur. Not enough to hurt, but enough to leave goosebumps down her body. Trailing behind her shoulder blades, leading towards her stomach. He kissed her again, claiming her muzzle as his paws moved further down yet. His long reach giving him an advantage as he found the area between her back legs, and continues his slow, torturous massage. Promising her the world with his paws and his tongue.