gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerPride - Pansexual
07-20-2021, 03:47 PM
As soon as she began to press back into him and his touch he already knew what the answer to his silent questioning would be, but she gave him a clear answer anyway with her lustful words, a little shiver running through him as he gave into the desires. his foreleg wrapped around her waist, pulling her back into him while he kissed along her neck, molding himself to her as he joined them together once more. His voice joined hers as it echoed through the cave, easing her through the first few moments until he felt her relax into him and he could truly focus on bringing them both the pleasure they needed.

-- fade --

He cradled her into his chest afterward, a little grin lingering on his features while he kissed her ears and cheek, murring softly at the feeling of her paws roaming over his shoulders and chest. There was an easy silence as they relaxed and floated on the afterglow of their pleasure and for a moment he thought they might both fall back asleep. He was very nearly there, satisfied and comfortable with Duchess snuggled into him, but seemingly out of nowhere she spoke his name, making him open his eyes again to peer down at her curiously. She still had her head on his chest so it was hard to see her expression, but he heard her words just fine.

She wanted babies. The statement made his brows lift with surprise and he was suddenly very awake, shocked by the idea while his dazed mind tried to keep up. "You... you want... babies?" he questioned softly, almost like he needed to confirm just to make sure he had actually heard her correctly. His paws rubbed along her spine while he tried to comprehend this. It wasn't something he had ever really considered, but he thought about his younger siblings and how he had felt seeing them as puppies and the joy he always felt when he was around younger wolves... "I... I think I'd like to have children too... at some point," he replied after a moment, slowly coming to terms with the idea.

But a follow up to that train of thought hit him and his eyes focused on her again, baffled and shocked by the whole turn of events. "Were you... Do you mean... Not with me right? I mean if that's what you wanted then... Then I guess we could, but... I didn't think you liked me that much."

Segin Epsilon