An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
07-20-2021, 04:14 PM
She tried hard not to show her disappointment at his first few words. Her eyes stayed down on his fur in her paws, she carefully let out a deep breath she was holding while she let him keep giving her an answer, though it wasn't really a question that she asked.

Duchess didn't feel like she was good enough. Mostly for Indy, but through Segin's first words, she felt like she was hit with the same kind of rejection she found from Indigo. And it was incredibly sad because the way Indigo felt, it really wasn't harsh. It wasn't no, it just wasn't right now. But it was really hurting her ego, and she felt further away from Indigo because of it.

It wasn't much different now with Segin. He didn't really seem sure. Like yeah he'd do it, maybe, but he didn't sound like it was truly what he wanted. Whether that was from the heart or just utter shock Duchess paid little attention to the reasoning. It made her feel less desirable.

She found it in her to glance up at him quickly, moving back down to her working paws, "Indigo..." Her paws paused for a moment while she had considered that maybe her saying that could have hurt him too, but she wasn't exactly sure where his head was at. "He told me the band isn't ready." Her paws went back to fidgeting. The great time they had just moments ago could have been mistaken as forgotten, but really this was how Duchess felt afterwards every time. So her maybe harsh, or dead expressions could have at least been normal to Indigo, maybe not so much Segin but who knew what he thought.

"Do you..." She thought it was silly to ask, especially after the couple times they had shared together, "Think I'm pretty?" The lingering thought of how she felt about him from his statement of not liking him that much stayed more in the front of her mind while she tried to divert from it, or maybe hear more of what he had to say.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.