An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-20-2021, 11:24 PM

Azure kept silent as his father fell into silence, no doubt grasping with his thoughts and the shift in reality. They'd found bodies? Of what, a kudu-horned wolf, the size of a child? A direwolf, adorned with bone spurs, bear paws, and saber fangs? The thought was sobering, perhaps there had been more thought behind his mother's capture then he'd anticipated. The pack had mourned. For his mother, more likely then for his sake. Though there were a few he hoped felt some sort of sadness at his death. Had Hana and Venom mourned him, too? Could you return from being a ghost, or did that make everything more awkward?

"That sucks." He admitted after awhile, unsure what else to say.

Suddenly his father grasped him in an unexpected hug, so tight and fierce that it took his breath away. Before he had the chance to even consider whether he'd hug back or bite the man, he was released and deposited back onto the stable ground. Shame crushed him, and he tore his eyes away from the warlords' probing gaze. "Quite far north. She's been taken. A pack, maybe a dozen wolves. Diablo can take you." He lifted an oversized paw cautiously, displaying the poorly healed burns upon his pawpads that were starting to scab over for the hundreth time. "I.." He shut his eyes, imagining the embarrassment his father might read in them otherwise. "I don't think I can handle the journey with you. Take some warriors, ones with the stamina to cross the continent."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.