Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2021, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2021, 01:45 AM by Zeitgeist. Edited 1 time in total.)

The security of being in his arms helped to spread the warmth of tiredness through her body, the adrenaline being chased away by his comforting grip. In mere moments she was nearly asleep, and then his head came down upon her and her body tensed once more. Some selfish part of her wanted to beg him to remain awake, to watch over her. To remain awake so that he might not wake up instead in the real world without her. It was not a fear she could voice aloud, and instead she forced her eyes to shut beneath his weight and let out an exhale. "If this isn't real, tell them I love them, and that I'm sorry." She murmured, her voice thick with sleep. Before she could hear his reply, she'd succumbed to the heavy exhaustion.

-exit via sleeps-
"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.