An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-22-2021, 06:59 AM

Ah. Whilst he could be a little obtuse when it came to social matters Hattori wasn't a fool when it came to his wife, he knew her better than anyone. The ins and outs of her expressions, the way her sly little smile suggested there was a fair amount on her mind. The Shogun was aware of his wife's needs, that it was part of his husbandly duties to keep her happy in all things, but he'd been so busy as of late. The war preparations were going smoothly, he had scouts up north as they spoke, testing the borders and judging what sort of threat, if any, Winterfell might pose. But beyond all that he knew Venom had a lot on her plate, ruling the Empire and raising their children were no easy tasks. If anyone deserved some time to herself it was her.

"Of course." Hattori was quick to agree and dipped his head once again, eager to follow her lead.

Whilst it was fair to say he was many things Hattori was not nose blind. He could sense the shift in her hormones and knew what that entailed, as if he could resist her. Meeting her in the middle, Hattori looked down at her, she seemed to understand that in instances like this she need only ask. He would do whatever was asked of him, his shinobi roots still buried deep. Falling in step beside his wife, the bulk of his shoulders brushing against hers as he walked, he revelled in the feeling of having her close. For the most part their sleeping schedules didn't closely align, he was up on his feet when she rested and vice versa. When it came to work they balanced one another well, but it seemed as though it meant they were lacking in other departments.

"You know...you need only ask. I am here."

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]