Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-22-2021, 02:13 PM

As the night grew long, Sirius grew groggy, head musty with the need to sleep. He didn’t know how long had passed when he felt his eyes start to close, and his head fell the last of the way to the ground with a soft thunk. The thunk was all he needed to return him to alertness. Eyes creaking open as he shook his head as gently as he could, trying not to wake Zee. He could do this. He could hold her, watch over, and keep her safe. From enemies without, and from himself.

He was jolted awake some time later by a sudden, jerky motion. His eyes flew open and he gasped in shock. He had fallen asleep, he had hurt Zee in her sleep, this was her dying throes-- but reality clicked into place before his thoughts could travel too far. Zee was awake, and frightened, and very much alive. Pressed against the inner wall. “Did I… did I hurt you?” he asked softly, not moving for fear of scaring her some more. “I tried to stay awake”

"Zee" & "Sirius"