Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-22-2021, 06:13 PM

Zee paused outside the cellar, waiting for him to take the lead within as she had with the medical tent. He could eat what he wanted, and then they could leave. Or at least, she hoped they could leave. It wasn't long before he was questioning her again, and her head craned down towards the snow tiredly. "You buried my body, mine and Azure's. Our kids took it hard." Her words caught, stumbled over, you hurt someone, and she sighed.

"Can't we just go home, Sirius?" It was too much for her here, surrounded by the bodies of those who had once hurt her. Questioned by her rescuer, her mate. The memories stung, and she found herself desperately yearning to hold her children. It seemed more and more like the world around her was real - she wasn't a ghost, wasn't living a nightmare. If this was still Boreas, she wanted to go home.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.