Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-22-2021, 07:05 PM

Her anger was like the rising sun. The cowering, obedient girl she had fallen was chased away by that building frustration. He stopped what he was doing, and looked at Zee, truly looked at her in a way he hadn’t been able to since finding her alive. Every ragged inch of her, from her quivering paws, to her firmed shoulders and glowering eyes. Mine. he thought softly. She was still in there, dampered down, but not beaten.

Whatever those fucking bastards did to her, they had not broken her. He stood a little taller, grabbing the food he needed, and chowing down quickly. “As my Queen commands.” he agreed softly, not daring to add the smile he wished to at the end of it. He brushed lightly against her as he turned away from the food and moved towards her and the exit of the cellar again. He wasn’t by a long stretch, but tending to his wounds and feeding his belly gave him a little more strength to press on. It was more than one days journey home, he could put it off a little longer. He could tell her, far from here, from the stretch of blood, and the closing walls that had held her for so long. There was… one last thing he needed to tend to.

He grabbed what he needed from the supplies in the cellar, and started his plan there. Striking a flame with their own kit in the corner of the room, and placing fur coats in a way that would make them easier to burn. As he did so, he swore, and tossed one to the side and moved quickly about the room. He had almost forgotten. Where was it, where was it?
There.

He grabbed her king cheetah coat and tossed it over his back, letting the flames slowly grow behind him.

“Come, my Queen, the exit is this way” he said, knocking his head gently against her before taking the lead.

"Zee" & "Sirius"