Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-22-2021, 07:24 PM

Zee remained seated and turned from her mate long past her burst of anger. She felt him brush against her as he moved into the cellar, heard his words and shook their meaning away. He shuffled around down below, eventually emerging with the scent of smoke on his tail. The understanding of what he did clicked then, and she moved to look at him again as he passed her by. Zee stole a glance down into the cellar, watching the flames quicken and spread, and then moved to follow.

It wasn't until a few minutes later did she remember. She stopped suddenly, whipping around and slapping Sirius with her tail in the process. Without a word, she headed back into the now burning territory. I never named them. Zee realized, horrified. Years spent dutifully on her shoulder and she'd never given them a name. Didn't think it would ever matter, but now, her companions might be burning alive and she couldn't even think of how to call out and get their attention. They may have died days, or weeks, or months ago.. but she'd not bothered to wonder on their lives once escape was close enough to taste. What if her captors had left them alive, to try and retrain and utilize? After all, they were as experienced in battle as their alpha master was.  

The scent of smoke was suffocating, second only to the singed fur and charred flesh that quickly followed. Her heart pounded hard in her chest, every muscle in her body screaming to run. The broken queen stood frozen in the middle of the burning camp, spinning in half circles and craning her neck upwards and downwards to glance into the dens - not the least bit sure of where she should search first. "Sirius!" She called, her ears pulling flat against her skull in shame. "M-My viper, my toucan!" The fire was spreading, the trees within the camp popping audibly and spitting hot sap. Occasionally something would hit her - a spark, a coal, she didn't look to see - and she merely flinched away, hoping to catch a sound or a scent that would lead her to her faithful companions.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.