Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-23-2021, 10:06 PM

"Eska"

Her shuddering and collapsing body was betraying her. At this rate, she would never make it back to their room on her own. It seemed that she wouldn't have to. Gentle as the big bear that he was, Ulric slid her onto his back. Eska's paws left the ground and she wrapped her forelegs around his neck with what strength she had left. She was no small wolf, but Ulric lifted her as though she weight next to nothing. As he walked, she buried her face into the thicker fur at the back of his neck, absorbing the scent of him, replacing the scent of the bastard that had bested her.

With careful steps, they made it to their bedroom. Ulric kicked the door shut and Eska winced into his neck. She could feel the rage seeping through his coat in a low heat and she couldn't blame him for it, but there was nothing that he could do about it right now. She didn't want him to do anything about it. This was a matter of pride. Eska wanted to be the one to hand the blue striped brutes balls to him. The woman was no delicate flower. She had been brought low, but she would come out stronger and would be better than she was before.

Gently, Ulric hefted his bulk upon the bed and lay with her. He was so soft and tender in his motions as he brought them belly to belly. His tenderness only extended a far as his motions, for his words were anything but. He would find the man. He didn't want her leaving the territory. He would buy dogs for them to protect her. Eska sighed, her tired eyes closing for a moment as she collected her thoughts, jumbled as they were.

Raising one silver paw, she placed it gently against her mates cheek, prompting his gaze to find her own. "I don't want you to find him." She searched his metallic eyes as she spoke. "Ulric, I am no delicate flower. I'll heal and I'll be fine." There would be physical scars, but she wasn't the type of woman to let the actions of another rule her life. She wouldn't be afraid to leave the territory or walk alone at night. Thunderstorms wouldn't be traumatic for her in remembrance of the event that had laid her low. "When I am healed, train with me. Help me get stronger." Hard determination shone in those sulfur eyes. The eyes of her mother. "I want to be the one to rip out his heart."