An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
07-24-2021, 07:20 AM
Water dripped from Ophie's face as her ears flattened, all sheepish like she'd been doing something she shouldn't. Sometimes she felt as though everything about her was embarrassing, from the way she looked to how she acted, Ophie was well and truly a mess. At least Briar didn't sound disgusted, ashamed to know they were kin. If anything she seemed a little worried, brows drawn like she wasn't sure how to best approach this situation. Well that made two of them. Lately she hadn't spent much time with her siblings, it seemed as though this litter just wasn't as closely interconnected as the last. And that was okay, right? Ophie logically knew none of her littermates hated her, surely she would have noticed by now but her niggling worries lingered on all the same. Tough to shift, stubborn like a cough deep in her chest.

Snorting the water from her nose, Ophie nodded. It was a knee-jerk reaction, a response given without thought and obviously not true.

"Yeah I'm good!" She wagged her tail, more brown that grey at this point. "How 'bout you, keeping busy?"

She hadn't really been keeping tabs but she hadn't seen Briar for a good while, so it felt safe to assume he was up and about, doing stuff and making her days count. Not like Ophie could relate.
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]