size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-24-2021, 09:33 AM

Arc's words about Naiche and his own observations about both parents brought a laugh from the cream and grey woman. "Oh yes," she agreed. "Your mom is the best hunter in the land." Asla nuzzled the top of his golden crown. "Stick with me, learn what I teach you, and you might even be better than me some day." That was her hope for both of her children; to surpass their mother in skill. There was no greater accomplishment.

At her prompting, Arc bounded back towards his kill. She watched as he seemed to think a moment before tearing into the young pronghorn. He had chosen the best way to do it and did so without any qualms. Again, Aslatiel was proud. The boy began to eat, taking a few bites before a thought appeared to strike. He carefully extracted a chunk of meat, bringing it to his mother and gifting it to her. His garbled words were met with a soft chuckle before Asla took the meat and placed it upon her paws. "Thank you for providing, mighty hunter," Asla spoke dramatically, her purple eyes glittering with mirth. He was such a good boy.

Together they ate, Asla consuming the small piece of pronghorn. The young were so very tender, but there wasn't much on them. It was more than enough for Arcturus and enough to keep her belly from complaining, though it hadn't growled once today. There was one more thing that she wanted to do for her son, but only after he was done eating.

"Aslatiel Fatalis"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]