Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
07-24-2021, 01:16 PM
An amused grin pulled at his lips at the man's response, chuckling as even more shedding fur flew off of the colorful wolf. He'd be easy to track for miles at this rate. "No doubt about that," he mused with another grin as the stranger explained how he was out of his element. He certainly remembered how he had felt when he first came to Auster back when he was returning his niece to Philomena. The warmer weather and the added humidity in the southern continent certainly didn't naturally fit with a large, heavily coated brute like himself, as he was sure this male was quickly figuring out for himself. But time here had helped, getting his coat to not grow as thickly in the winter and just growing used to the temperatures.

He gave a nod to the question he was asked about living around here and then motioned off in the direction of the pack. "I lead a pack not that far from here - The Hallows. I'm out scouting with my son. We've had a lot of issues with large saber cats attacking the pack over the last couple seasons, but they seemed to have finally faded off now. We're just doing a sweep through the continent to make sure they're gone." He certainly didn't mind being overly cautious rather than sorry later on. It was worth the extra effort to make sure the wolves of his pack stayed safe. "I'm Ulric, by the way. Nice to meet you."

Ulric Adravendi