Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
07-24-2021, 01:58 PM

THE BOY WHO FELL INTO THE SKY, HAD NO ONE THERE TO WATCH HIM CRY

Well, at least his struggles were amusing to someone, because it was certainly not a good time for him. "I lead a pack not that far from here - The Hallows. I'm out scouting with my son. We've had a lot of issues with large saber cats attacking the pack over the last couple seasons, but they seemed to have finally faded off now. We're just doing a sweep through the continent to make sure they're gone." the male answered his question with a rather elaborate answer. In truth, the cosmic male had not encountered the sabre cats that had invaded the lands, though he had certainly caught wind of them in his travels. They were usually spotted from a distance, and likely the animals took one look at the man with the tusks and assumed he was a hallucination that wasn't worth the energy of investigating. "I'm Ulric, by the way. Nice to meet you."

The celestial giant dipped his head in a curt nod. "Deion. A pleasure." he grunted in reply, never one to outright ignore the niceties of more civilized wolves. Well, at least not recently. He paused for a few moments, considering the information he'd been given. While he was never a religious man, he was well aware that the gods acted in mysterious ways. Perhaps this was a sign, or a nudge from his parents' spirits that he'd waited long enough, and should find something to do with his life. Cherry gaze drifted over to Ulric. "Have you got no capable warriors to aid you, or are you taking the opportunity to escape the demands of leadership?" he questioned with a hint of amusement in his expression, formed by the slight curve of inky lips and a quirked brow.

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED