gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerPride - Pansexual
07-24-2021, 04:41 PM

Segin felt Indigo wrap him up in his strong embrace and hold him tight while his face pressed into his fur, those huge shoulders shaking as he sobbed. Segin's already broken heart shattered for him and he held on tighter around his neck as best as he could reach around his mane, cradling his head and just letting him cry as he reached to put gentle kisses and nuzzles all over his cheeks, ears, the top of his head, into his neck, anywhere he could possibly reach. "Oh, Indigo..." he said softly, sadly, doing all he could to hide Indigo away even though he was a fraction of his size. He understood how hard it was to lose someone that he loved, he had felt that pain and even if Aslatiel wasn't completely gone being gone from his life was bad enough.

Eventually he caught Indigo's cheeks between tender paws, lifting his head until Segin could place more loving kisses across his forehead, between his eyes, along his muzzle. All he knew how to do was love and comfort and he poured all of that out for Indigo, giving him everything that he had. Indigo had helped him so much when he needed it most and now it was his turn to attempt to return the favor. "I wish I could take all this pain from you," he whispered against Indigo's skin, holding his head between dark paws, silver eyes finding sapphires in the shadowy darkness of the den. "I want to take it all away and make everything better. We need you. I need you."

Segin Epsilon