gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
07-24-2021, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2021, 07:23 PM by Corvus. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh geeze, the kid had been sound asleep after all. Corvus grimaced a bit, ears flattening apologetically as he took a few steps closer to him. He didn't seem too disturbed by the interruption but Corvus still felt bad for startling him like that. "I know that feeling. Can be hard to resist a good nap when it's peaceful like this," he admitted with a chuckle. The weather was comfortable today and the thicket was quiet, a nice reprieve from the constant sound of the rapids, especially with the higher waters lately from the melting snow. He didn't blame him at all for sneaking off to accidentally get some rest.

Corvus returned the smile with a grin of his own. "No, not really. I just smelled your scent going out this way and decided to say hi," he admitted, sounding a bit sheepish himself. He knew there was no reason to feel weird about approaching packmates, let alone family, but he didn't want to bother anyone - just wanted to make sure everyone knew they could count on him if they needed anything. Corvus was loyal, above all else. Caring for his pack meant everything to him, and since he and Twig's loss he couldn't help but feel even more responsible for the kids here. Not just their safety, but making sure they had someone to talk to if they needed. "We could do something if you wanted. To stay awake, I mean. Unless you'd rather be alone," he offered, giving a shrug. Corvus didn't want to bother Solo if he didn't want the company and he certainly didn't want the boy to feel like he owed him his presence. He wasn't that sort of wolf.