size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-25-2021, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 06:28 PM by Jynn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn listened as the man introduced himself as Lyric Destruction. "So, what brings you here?" She spoke while she investigated the strange objects left lying around the shed. Jynn lifted a paw and poked at a barrel. It seemed to be made of wood but the wood was rotting and smelt moldy. Still, she admired how humans were able to bend wood into such strange shapes.

Jynn stood on her hind legs, resting her paws on the side of the shed as she stretched up it, sniffing at the roof where a few barn swallows had made a nest. She fell back to all fours and started working through the thorns again. "These plants sure are sharp. I like raspberries but I don't think they are worth this much trouble.