An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
07-25-2021, 06:55 PM
[Image: degane9-ef51adab-bcce-4a4e-b588-8393ec8b...2D8VolKT2Y]

Kuroki titled his head a little. He'd heard fighting being compared to a whole lot of things, but never dancing. It was too wish-washy, almost metaphorical and thus something Hattori would never ever think of saying. Kuroki didn't share much in common with his sire, a fact he was very much proud of, but he begrudgingly admitted that he too was probably a bit more literal when it came down to stuff like this. There was no need to beat around the bush, call a spade a spade and move on. Still, if this was how Lament approached fighting there was no harm in trying to look at it from his point of view. Kuroki had asked after all, he was difficult at times but not a wish-washy pest. Mostly.

The Samurai had a way of making it sound more complicated too. There was a lot he had to learn, Kuroki was still young and inexperienced regardless of his natural talent, but he reckoned his foot work was decent. He won some and he lost some, it wasn't like all of his opponents had beaten the snot outta him.

"Yeah, o'course. Teach me the steps."He said, stomping a paw for emphasis.
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]