Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-25-2021, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 07:37 PM by Lyric. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Oh, I'm trying to head back east. I was hoping this was a short cut but it seems like it is only taking me longer to get to where I want to go." He nodded with interest at her explanation, she seemed like an adventuror, which was quite interesting for him. He needed to go back, but he was dying to know what was beyond this bramble, and again the curiosity won his logical thinking. He just wanted to find a way to distract his mind from his daily life problems, atleast for today. Then Jynn said they were close to the end of the vines. Smiling he nodded and hopped to walk forward finding the end, with woods at the distance. "It was a fun adventure. But I must find these herbs and go back to my pack. There are Elders who needs this. It was a pleasure to explore beside you! I hope we find eachother again. Take care." He smiled at her and leaving those woods for another day he started to walk back to the Orchard. Hopping to continue with the real reason of he being there.

-Exit-
"Test test test"
Code by Cloudy
[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.