Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-25-2021, 09:54 PM

Zee did not expect the reunion to be so... exhausting. She loved her children with every inch of her heart, but perhaps it was a consequence of that love that she feel so drained now in the face of so much .. apathy. Sirius had lead her away and she let her head droop as they walked, nearly ready to tell him no, she'd sleep among the grasses rather then walk another inch. Their den was not as far away as she'd remembered, however, and as the fire came into view she forced to the front enough energy to manage the remainder of the way.

Food, fire, and home. Zee's eyes watered as they approached the familiar sea-side den. The place her children had come into the world, the little slice of comfort she shared with the wolf who made her happiest. Her steps quickened and she moved to overtake him, climbing through the grass and into the presence of another. "Oh." Her limbs froze, her mind desperately reaching for answers that didn't appear.

"Zee, this is Iris, I rescued her from abandonment in the Barren hill. Iris, this is Zee… my wife.”

Zee managed to glance back at her husband, not bothering to hide from him the panic in her eyes. Who was this wolf to him? More importantly, who was this wolf to her? The slave queen stammered, managing to at least lift her head to regain some semblance of pride in her own appearance. She'd met wolves Sirius had brought in a dozen times previous, but never had she forgotten how to present herself before them. "Hello, Iris." She managed, resisting the urge to tuck closer to the warlord and hide within his furs.  

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.