gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerPride - Pansexual
07-26-2021, 01:23 AM

Segin smiled sadly as Indigo said that he needed him as well. All Segin ever really wanted was to be wanted and needed, but in this instance he almost wished that he wasn't needed. Not because he didn't want to be here for Indigo, but because he wished Indigo never had to experience this pain to begin with. His claws moved gently through the damp fur on his cheeks, leaving more delicate, tender kisses across the top of his muzzle and across those tear stained cheeks, pulling as much of that pain away from Indigo's heart as he possibly could. This sweet, gentle giant that had saved them all, had given them all a home and a family, deserved nothing less.

The questions he was asked weren't easy ones to answer. He didn't want Indigo to go down the destructive path he had let himself go down after the death of his beloved brother. "I didn't go on," he answered honestly after a moment, pausing occasionally to kiss away the tears that fell from those perfect sapphire eyes. "I let myself waste away and found attention in all the wrong places just to be able to feel anything that wasn't pain... There was no going on for me. I was alive, but I wasn't living. That old me died back then and when I found you... That's when I was reborn as someone new."

He smiled softly again, bringing his muzzle to Indigo's and leaving a loving kiss on those dark lips that he had enjoyed so many times over. "You... You're stronger than I was. I didn't have wolves that loved me like you do. I know this hurts. I know how unbearable it seems and even after it stops hurting every minute of the day sometimes it'll still come back whenever you're reminded of it, but it'll pass again. It always does." Somewhere as he was speaking tears began to collect in his own silver gaze, but he quickly tried to blink them away, though he wasn't fully successful. "I'm so sorry, Indigo... I'm sorry you have to feel this."

Segin Epsilon