An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
07-26-2021, 02:33 AM
A wicked grin pulled across her lips as her new little play thing squirmed and twitched in her grasp, her foreleg wrapping tighter around the smaller woman while she listened to the stammering, breathy words of the girl she was enjoying. She hummed with interest when Irilyth admitted that she had once had a master, but he was now dead. So she had been a slave then? She was growing more interesting by the moment and already Manea's mind was beginning to turn with the possibilities. While she most certainly would have a swell time ravaging this woman and ripping her to shreds when she was done, she couldn't deny that she would enjoy having an obedient girl to keep around for her and Alastor to use when they wished. She obviously deeply loved her husband and wouldn't trade his perfect body for anyone else, but there was no denying that she often had a heady craving for the soft curves of a woman as well. It would be oh so convenient to have someone at the ready whenever she desired. Besides, with her children on the way and such grand schemes and plans in her mind she might need an extra set of eyes around occasionally...

"What a shame... A servant with no master," she hummed, catching Irilyth's ear lightly between her teeth while her soft feline paw continued to wander along the woman's stomach, shifting lower and lower with agonizing slowness. "Perhaps I could offer you a home. A someone so delicious and delicate as yourself shouldn't be left out in the wilds, after all." Her paw finally found its target with a low, rumbling growl in her chest. The scent of Irilyth's heat had begun to fill the den by now, even before her talented paw went to work making this girl gasp and squirm in earnest. "I'll give you a place to sleep, I'll keep you fed. In exchange you keep my husband and myself entertained and occasionally babysit our children... Not such a bad arrangement, hm?" She grinned, nibbling along the side of the pale girl's neck. "Of course, this all hinges on whether or not you can keep us entertained... What do you think, Irilyth? Do you think you can live up to those expectations?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny