gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
07-26-2021, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2021, 03:47 AM by Irilyth. Edited 1 time in total.)

Irilyth's breathing had picked up into a shallow, rapid panting while Manea expertly manipulated her body, feeling sharp teeth catch her delicate ear while dulcet words echoed in her head with everything Manea said. She could feel those thick, soft pads of Manea's feline paw shifting lower, lower, moving at such an agonizingly slow pace, letting Irilyth know exactly what the end result would be yet keeping her in suspense for the moment when that paw reached its destination. A moment later and her paw arrived between her legs, drawing an immediate and breathless gasp from the petite girl in her grasp. Irilyth's body responded on its own, hind legs kicking out into the air with every touch, stroke, or rub of Manea's paw, coaxing gasps, whines, and coerced moans from the blonde fae.

Manea gave her a proposition while she proceeded to violate her, an offer of a home, a purpose, safety and survival. All she would have to do in exchange is keep the celestial fae and her husband entertained and look over their children. It was a little hard to focus on what she was saying though when her paw was doing such practiced things between her thighs, but somehow Iri managed, noting how strong her own scent of heat and sex had started to get in the confines of the cave. Though she had a strong hunch she knew what Manea meant by "keep them entertained" based on their current positions, it wasn't a bad deal by any means. It wouldn't be the first time she'd offered the talents of her sex for her survival, and it would mean she'd have wolves to help keep her alive. How bad could being used by this fae and her brute be? Certainly not as bad as dying of starvation out in the wild.

The light-furred fae gave a higher pitched whine when Manea's teeth nibbled along the side of her neck, her head tipping back on reflex to offer her vulnerable throat to her would-be owner as a sign of submission and a silent plea for mercy. Her forelegs stretched across the ground, reaching for nothing in particular while she scratched at the dirt, her body squirming almost uncontrollably from the way Manea's masterful paw was bringing her to peaks of pleasure, digits finding her most sensitive and intimate parts, willingly or unwillingly being dragged along this ride with her. "P-Please, Manea...!" she whimpered between airy moans and breathy gasps. "I can! I... I promise I can...! Just please don’t kill me…!" She bit her lip to stifle a keening moan as her body reacted on its own to her stimulating paw, raspberry eyes disappearing behind fluttering eyelids as her body twitched in Manea's firm hold despite her objections.

"Irílyth"