An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
07-26-2021, 08:06 AM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Ophie's gaze roved over their surroundings. At this time of year it wasn't overly hot, the wind had a bit of a bite to it even here, but she imagined it to arid as all heck during the warmer months. It was the kinda place that had a sort of empty vibe to it, like the spaces between a and b were more pronounced than the rest of Boreas. It wasn't like anything back to the south-east so it did carry a sense of novelty to it, but it was clear Kaija didn't feel the same way. To answer her question though, Ophie wrinkled her nose, a little hesitant. She hadn't run away-more like toddled anyway- but she was hiding from the world, old habits died hard she supposed.

"Felt like stretching my legs. That and um...skipping training." She admitted with a sheepish grin, all tooth with eyes squinting at the corners. It felt safe to admit, Kaija didn't seem like the judgy sort. "So you're from these parts then?" She never thought to ask last time and in honesty she did have a little trouble imagining her living here, especially since she seemed to be of the mind that it sucked.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]