Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
07-26-2021, 10:26 AM

She's Sweet Like Candy In My Veins

Bronze didn't make her feel like she was below him, and it did make her feel a little warm inside if that was even possible for her. Just like he was glad she didn't take the loss too poorly, she was glad he didn't rub it in. He made sure she was okay before they were ready to move on from to little spar and she felt the same way at least if he was on the losing side. She was a little harsh to other wolves, but her siblings and parents meant much more to her than anyone could know, she didn't show it that easily though, but they must have known how she felt.

Once she had regained her footing and stature well, she turned a keen eye to her brother, "Bet I could beat ya back to the den though." She couldn't hide the smirk on her face while she stayed still a couple seconds before jumping forward and bolted back through the forest of the pines and towards their den. She just wanted to win but, at least she wouldn't take it too harshly from her brother if she didn't.

-Exit Onyx-

Walk "Talk"

I'm Dying For Another Taste

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.