An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-26-2021, 07:35 PM
Again as she finished speaking, many of the pups stayed silent. Eventually Pontifex asked about what happened if you didn't have a litter before you died and Toxicity hummed lightly, "That's a good question. Many Abraxas have died before having pups. Some chose instead to become great warriors for God and others simply were never blessed with a litter of their own. It's even possible you won't find a suitable wolf to give or carry your pups. While it's one of the highest honors, and something everyone should strive for to grow the Abraxas family and thus the power on this plane, there is no punishment for not having pups as long as you have tried your best."

Next was a question about the cursed pups, saying they did not choose that life. Toxicity nodded sadly, "This is true they did not choose it. But neither does a rabbit choose to be born prey. It is simply the order of the world. Not all monkeys can belong with wolves, and then Obi defied that, strived for more, and overcame that. Some wolves have prey animals as companions. There are many ways around both blessings and curses, and you can both gain and lose grace based on your actions and the strength of their faith. Pups don't choose their parents, so unfortunately, some can be cursed by simple birthright. They may yet overcome that, but it has yet to be seen in my lifetime. " Toxicity had to hold back her distain for Chimera when he was mentioned and managed to do so well. He was one of her least favorite wolves in Ashen- perhaps in existence- and she nearly hoped for the day he turned against her and showed fang as Pesto had. "Chimera and Siren are not particularly different and they are only here in this pack due to Venoms most... abundant graces. Perhaps in her case, she is extending some of her holiness to them to help keep them afloat, though I recall Chimera being forced from the pack for bad deeds not too far in the past and I wonder if his heart has ever changed. As for Siren, I have never spoken to her nor has she to me. Any grace she could have inherited would have been shattered by her parents' unholy union, however, at that time, Deathbelle's choices had already fallen her, and thus Siren and Chimera are simply mortals who cling to one another in this unholy union."

Lastly, Kuroki asked how kids were made. Without the social awareness, Toxicity felt no awkwardness in the situation and fell into an explanation.

"For pups to be conceived, there must be a man and a woman. The woman usually- but not always- will be in heat, which will happen when they reach adulthood. When they decide, the man will mount the woman and -fade to black- and thus the lifegiving will be complete. Some have forced these actions upon another, while others seek them freely. It is not important to stay with your chosen partner after the pups are born- or even before if you are the one carrying them, as only women can do." She nodded, that about covered it.

"Is there anything else that plagues your minds?"

Next round due August 2nd