Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
07-28-2021, 10:21 AM
Faith Abraxas

Faith had had her own doubts and questions but as the rest of the pups piped up she would sit back first to listen intently for each answer, her own curiosity piqued for each question though for different reasons for the question of her aunt and uncle. Faith knew of them but her seclusion to the shrine had meant she'd never had the displeasure of meeting them but her feelings for them clearly leaned more towards her mother's, though it was not personal so much as a feeling of disgust about the circumstances of their birth. Much as she loved her own brother the idea of entering into a union with him made her deeply uncomfortable and she couldn't help but feel some amount of disgust with her own grandmother that she would even consider it at all.

But all these thoughts she kept to herself as she listened to the rest of her mother's answers, absorbing the rather clinical explanation of how children were even made as simple fact, she had no reason to assume there was any reason for shame about this and neither did her mother seem reluctant to discuss it and so as far as she was concerned it wasn't worth being flustered over. It did raise a question though and Faith pipped up:

"What about Uncle Plague's union?" She fixed her gaze intently on her mother, "If he was wedded to his husband will he be unable to have children of his own, and are unions between two males or two females... a problem?" She felt her chest tighten at the idea, she wasn't particularly close with her uncle but his marriage had awakened a possibility in her mind and despite her own naivete and obliviousness about her own feelings the idea that it was wrong somehow filled her with a deep anxiety.

my words | my thoughts | my story

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.