Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
07-27-2021, 11:42 AM
She had lost track of Rhaegath, maybe while she was still wandering around and keeping Kefka off her tracks. She hadn't sensed him in a long while, maybe he had given up or was just taking a break. Waiting to pick up her scent. She really hoped he was back down in Auster, it was the best case scenario for her.

She had to admit though, being away from the northern lands was relieving. She hated it there. But coming through the springs here was nearly as uncomfortable. Her coat was built for the colder lands after spending so much time up there after her birth. Maybe she should have liked it because it was all she knew? Nope, still hated it. She was quite picky and ungrateful. Well, at least now a days. Or at least towards her father.

She didn't stop to enter any of the springs, though with the evening passing by she couldn't help but think of the possibility. The nights were pretty chilly with the autumn rains. Maybe she would actually try it out. For now, she was just walking through.

"Speech"