An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
07-27-2021, 02:30 PM
She sighed as Gypsy started talking to her, a sign that she did have things on her mind or emotions that she was holding in. But she waited a few seconds before even wanting to put the words together, because she didn't want to say anything. Confessing, opening up, it was difficult for her. It didn't matter for what reason. She did bottle her emotions, she tried not to show them to Indigo or the others. Obviously they shined a little too bright in these days.

Her eyes wandered the different pools of water while she listened to the falls, hearing the goats munching as her gaze followed the flow of the falling river. It was about a moment before she even said anything, "I did something really wrong, Gypsy." She was still staying memorized by the falls because even though the little woman couldn't see, if Duchess actually looked at her, she wouldn't have been able to keep it together. "I can't take it back and I can't stop feeling guilty."

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.