Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
07-27-2021, 04:48 PM
Every time he saw her smile around Romulus or whenever he was mentioned it helped soften his heart toward the boy. He wanted to protect her and keep her safe, but he wanted her to be happy too. The boy hadn't yet done anything to make him dislike him and he made her happy. That's all he really needed. He smiled a little wider and chuckled when she mentioned how Romulus was her best friend. "Good... I'm glad you have a friend." He did try to remind himself that their relationship really could be something as sweet and innocent as a friendship, but he also knew a man's mind and how quickly a connection could go from a friendship to something more. He didn't want to corrupt her idea of him, but he didn't want her to be caught off guard either.

"I wanted to talk to you because... you're getting older now and... Well, if you might start wanting a relationship like I had with your mother and like I have now with Eska." He did his best to fight off his own awkwardness, giving her a little, shy smile. He had never thought about how this would be part of raising his children... Perhaps he had thought that their mother would be the one to have this conversation with his daughters, but that wasn't the plan that life had allowed him to follow through with. Now he needed to be both - even though he was sure Eska would have done it for him if he had asked. "I never want to discourage you from following your feelings and emotions, I just want you to be careful, okay? I'll be happy to be a grandfather, but not until you're really ready to be a mother... as long as that's something you want. I only want what you want, I just don't want you to rush into things like I have in the past."

Ulric Adravendi