gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res
07-27-2021, 05:24 PM

The small fae rested and waited, knowing that eventually the dam within Duchess would break. Around them, the world continued on. The falls chattered. The goats munched. The breeze flowed, ruffling both the purple ladies' pelts. Eventually, Duchess spoke. Mismatched ears swiveled to catch the woman's words. Duchess realized what she'd done wrong. What she had done was very, very wrong. Gypsy, who couldn't see, could see what the woman had been trying to do. She could see that Duchess was trying to force her place in Indigo's life. She could also see that it came from a place of fear and lack of self worth. It made her pity the woman. Though she could understand where she came from, even sweet, soft spoken Gypsy couldn't condone such actions.

"I know," she said softly, letting the other woman know that she was well informed. "What you did was wrong and you're paying for it." That was the truth of it. Indigo wanted nothing to do with Duchess at the moment and who could blame him? He'd trusted her and she'd squandered that trust. "However," the diminutive woman continued, "Indigo is the kindest man I've ever known. If you work hard, I know you'll eventually regain his trust." Forgiveness was Indigo's middle name. If Duchess wanted to seek redemption, then it was within her power to do so.

Again that gentle breeze blew and the small woman closed her milky, sightless eyes, tipping her face upwards to enjoy the feeling as it tickled its way through her plum and snow fur. "Indigo will never love any one wolf, but he will love us each in his own way." Had he not admitted that he loved her and she, him? Gypsy would never ask the man to love her and her alone. That was where Duchess had gone wrong. Thrusting a pregnancy on him wouldn't make him love her. Quite the opposite in fact. For now he would hate her, especially while his feelings were still raw from the verbal beating that his sister had given him. In time, he would heal. If Duchess showed remorse and stayed the course, she could fall into his good graces again.

"Gypsy" "Bertha"
**Gypsy's past is full of some extreme abuse. Be warned.**

Indigo may enter any of Gypsy's threads as he sees fit.