An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
07-28-2021, 08:01 AM
She wasn't out long at all, having the solid ground under her kept her out of a cold knock out. So when Segin came over her, trying to make sure she was okay, her eyes opened slightly while her sight was trying to come back.

She hummed quietly as he shook her shoulder, her cheek rubbing against the ground under her while she was trying to come back enough to sit up. And she eventually did, her neck feeling heavy from the fall and still a little dizzy. "I'm okay." Her eyes were closed while her nose was still supporting her laying up and she was trying to get over the feeling. It was weird that she did often forget she was even carrying pups, especially when she was falling over. Her thoughts never went to the safety of them, more to the comfort of who was nearby if they witnessed her.

She took a long deep breath while her head pulled back, stretching her neck and her throat, "I just need a minute." Her paw reached out toward him, but again that wasn't for her own comfort, it was in regards to his. She was starting to think she needed to stay closer to camp because she couldn't keep getting weak like this. If she was alone, it would probably take her all day to get back by herself.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.