Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
07-28-2021, 11:02 AM

The warmth of her mother's contact was a balm to her anxiety, though she still was worried that her mother would recoil from her revelation the logical part of her mind that had never known her mother to be so callous, of course, she did not know of the sibling she'd lost, was able to return to the front of her mind. But that did not make the words she spoke any easier and even despite her mother's comforting words Faith wasn't so sure.

She was prompted to explain what she'd seen or heard and Faith swallowed hard, her voice wavering slightly when she finally did speak. "Frequently it's just movements like a wolf walking past the corner of my eye, or whispers so soft I cannot make them out or single words, but sometimes they are more like someone is talking to me right beside me, sometimes in the language of the gods... " She trailed off for a moment and cast a glance at her paws, using a claw to draw a quick, crude version of her sigil in the dirt, the guilt plain in her tone and on her face as she continued: "And I traced my sigil over an image that appeared in the ground before me..." It felt wrong to admit it like she was admitting her whole sense of self and faith was a lie.

"Speech"

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.