An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
07-28-2021, 11:47 PM

As Ezra began to stir and wake, Syanna felt her heart beat faster, realizing this was all happening for real now. Before she could change her mind and duck out of sight, let him fall back asleep thinking nothing had happened, those giant speckled paws of his pressed forward into her chest. She blinked in surprise, gazing down at his paws in her fur, then froze when she heard his groggy voice say her name. Green eyes followed his legs up until she was gazing back into his eyes as he slowly came to with a yawn. Her heart raced under his paw's touch and her breath caught in her throat, her tail involuntarily beginning to wag and spread her scent of heat while she stared at him, those cravings and urges of her hormone-addled body coming back stronger than ever.

"Well, I couldn't sleep, and when I can't sleep I start thinking," she started to explain when he asked what she was doing. "I realized that I never actually gave you your final checkup for your injuries because I was trying to hide from you. And as your doctor, I can't neglect my patient like that." Was she reaching for a reason to be alone with him and get her paws on him? Yes. Did it make her seem less desperately horny for him? Maybe. She was grateful for the darkness of night that concealed the blush that formed hot under her cheeks while she gazed over his body, mentally repeating her mantra to remain composed and in control. Gods, he was so big and handsome and strong...

Giving him a little smirk, Syanna reached a paw over and tapped his shoulder, then placed her paws on the edge of the bed and hoisted herself up onto the mattress. "Sorry to disturb you, but I couldn't wait for morning. Now stay on your side for a few moments, okay?" Syanna settled in on her haunches right beside him, angled so her back and rear end was turned more towards his head while she gave him his overdue checkup. In the low light creeping in through the windows, she could just barely make out the distinct form of his muscles when her paws came up to rest on his side, gliding slowly across his side partially to feel him over but also to count the ribs as she danced her paw pads over them til she reached the mostly healed injury. There was still a mark where the fur was trying to grow back, and she knew it'd become one hell of a scar, but at least he had survived and recovered.

"Have you had any pain, aching, throbbing, or soreness since the stitches came out?" she asked, very gently probing around his rib and noting no give. It had healed in full and set back into proper place. "Anything out of the ordinary, either with your side or anywhere else?" As she worked, she tried to keep her tail still, but it was impossible with how keyed up she felt when touching him like this, imagining things she'd imagined with him at the falls but now set in his bedroom, and her tail would give short, gentle wags, just enough to fan out more of her scent right next to him.

WC: 552
Total: 1603 / 1500

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.