Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
07-29-2021, 10:05 AM

She didn't feel threatened by the approaching footsteps of another, she hadn't acknowledged them until they spoke out to her at least. A vaguely familiar scent but more familiar voice, it wasn't like she had been day dreaming about the young brute at all so she wasn't leaping for joy at the thought of him. In regards to their tournament battle she was quite the sore loser but didn't have to see him everyday and dwell on the next time they sparred.

"Yo..." She mimicked back, her brows furrowed to the greeting maybe almost offensively but it didn't really bother her. Wasn't he royalty or something? Was "yo" appropriate? She could really give two shits, she didn't care. She wasn't royalty herself, only believed that she was superior to others. That had little to do with her ancestors though. More to do with the red kids who were "royalty" back at home. But it seemed the two heiring families had one thing in common; desire to defend or show strength. She could relate to that.

"Guess I didn't think I'd see you again." She stated, looking out and down at the water on her paws, still unbothered by the young brute's presence. "We live in two different worlds it seems." It was true in a way. Onyx lived in the harsh northern terrain, and even coming down south out of it bothered her thick built coat. Maybe if she spent less time away from the north, at least a year or so, it would be more bearable. Of course she hated the rain more than anything, she could suffer the not so deathly heat at least.

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.