gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant
07-29-2021, 01:10 PM
Ulric grinned at her and only proved her suspicion from th beginning, he didn’t hate Romulus. In fact he said it was good she had a friend, which the girl completely agreed with. She liked to hang out and train with her brother or Artorias sometimes. That wasn’t all he wanted to say though, and mentioned her growing up now. Sometimes she felt like the little girl he guided through those difficult nights. She was glad to hear him admit she was reaching for adulthood, she would have stayed his little girl as long as she could though, especially to make up for the lost time from being sick. When she was ready to start a relationship that would lead to her having a family of her own.

Her ears burned red at the thought. Well she really wasn’t ready for anything right now, but she knew he wanted to warn her, to alert her of the mistakes that he had made in the past. He wanted what she wanted, but showed caution for rushing headlong into things. Lilith had a long way to recovery before she thought herself worthy of anything like her father talked about. This wasn’t actually the first time she had briefly thought of Romulus like that, but she hadn’t given it much more thought than passing glance. Now though. Her best friend more than just her best friend? Maybe.

”I’ll be careful, I promise.” She told him softly, still blushing a little but feeling better about their talk. ”I can barely get through a day taking care of myself, I don’t want to add babies for a long while.” Not until she was older and healthier.

Lillith Adravendi