Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
07-29-2021, 06:03 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta glanced over at one of the courtyard trees where Raga was happily climbing up among the blossoms. She had no idea where Kolfinna was. Likely the cougar was out hunting in the starlight plains. It was her favorite place to hunt and Lúta appreciated the cat's help in keep the food stores up and food in her belly during her illness. Hopefully, soon they'd be able to go on a hunt together but until then she would take it easy and drink in the sunshine while she could get it. Every so often it seemed a spring storm would go rolling through and even now she could see clouds starting to build on the horizon. At least they were far off and she imagined she'd have an hour or two before she needed to take shelter. Lúta looked forward to the rain. Drought had settled over the lands during the long and cold winter and the warm weather and moisture was just what the plants needed to really get growing.

She heard the click of claws on stone and turned to see Emile. She smiled gently at the soft-spoken boy as he asked how she was doing. "Oh, I'm fine-" she answered by habit before catching herself. She really needed to be more truthful, especially with another pack healer. "Well, maybe not fine. I'm doing better than I was but my throat is still sore and scratchy." She'd coughed so much during her illness that her throat was raw and swollen from the effort. "How are you doing?" She asked.

WC: 262
total: 731