Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-30-2021, 02:30 AM

The weight of her own words hit her then and she drew back from him, turning her head away so he might not see the conflict within her eyes. Every nerve in her body ached for him to be nearby her, for her scent to be upon him claiming him as only hers. Sirius was a possessive beast, but he'd never known the fire that came from knowing someone else had had what was his.

If only how much she desperately needed him could push down the remnants of distrust and betrayal, then they could live happily ever after in each others arms. Zee sighed. "This is your den too, I can sleep in the nook you made me, like before. There are plenty of rooms." And plenty of space. Zee made herself pace casually back to the plush furs, feeling the softness beneath her paws and willing her body to lay down again and relax. "I feel better when you're around, because I don't need to worry that you're with her." She admitted softly, speaking down as if to the dead bear that had given them it's fur. Even if she could not handle snuggling into his chest like she'd used to, it was comforting to know that no other wolf had the pleasure in her absence.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.