An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
07-30-2021, 09:26 AM
It was embarrassing, shame ran through her veins thicker than blood. She bit back the urge to scurry away, feeling as though maybe she'd said too much as the silence dragged on. Mere seconds felt like hours and Ophie's heart began to race in her chest, a nervy thud thud thud that echoed in her ears. She parted her lips to back peddle, to try and twist it into a joke and downplay the situation but Briar beat her to the punch. The mucky girl's ears flicked forward, a little startled that her sister would risk nudging her muddy face. Briar had always been so prim and proper and so Ophie knew the weight of her action, that beyond her need to be neat and tidy she wanted to comfort her sister. That her love prevailed through it all.

Tears pooled in Ophie's eyes as she let a pathetic little sniff. It was a lot, being wanted and comforted, she'd been alone for so long and she felt more than a little stupid to have dragged it out like she had. She just didn't want...to make a scene, she supposed? Everyone had their own demons to face and Ophie's just seemed like they didn't matter, that she ought to be strong enough, Fatalis enough, to deal with them alone. It was ridiculous that Briar felt the same way, that her thoughts coincided with Ophie's so well it was hard to tell them apart. Maybe she wasn't so different from her sisters after all, why had it taken them so long to see it?

Averting her gaze, Ophie struggled to smooth out her breathing. To shoo away the hiccupy breaths that would no doubt smother her words and meaning.

"I didn't even realise I'm so sor-" She cut herself off with a click of her teeth, Briar didn't need her pity. It was only then she realised that her sister was talking about someone, a special someone from the sounds of it. Ophie was well and truly out of the loop, spiralling in a different orbit light years away. "I don't want to be alone any more, but I think I need to try better too. I don't want to just...exist like this but I don't know where to start."

Maybe some one on one time might help, if nothing it'd get her out of her den. That was a start.
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]