gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
07-30-2021, 10:58 AM
They were partners in all things, despite the distance that naturally occurred between them they covered each other’s weakness with the other’s strength. Whenever she had any need he never failed to be there beside her. While he did have trouble anticipating her requests he never denied her. He was always hard at work for her and their Empire, a quality she was thankful for again and again. Ashen had really grown since he found his way to its ranks. It grew as the young Empress did.

With a quick agreement Hattori gestured for her to lead the way. Venom grinned, flicking her snake like tongue in amusement and pleasure as he took his place close beside her. Electricity bristled where their shoulders met and touched as they walked. He knew what she meant, and knew very well what was going on beneath the surface. Hattori was no fool.

"I know," she told him fondly. She took him as her husband for a reason, and she was repaid tenfold. Her life as the Empress made it so she sacrificed of herself for the good of the pack, but that made personal moments like this so much more special. "Lets go." Venom reached over to give his cheek a brief kiss, an innocent suggestion of her thoughts on the trip ahead.

-exit

"Speech"

[Image: ven-sig.png]