size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
07-30-2021, 01:12 PM
Indigo needed Segin more than he could have ever predicted or guessed at. He couldn’t imagine Aslatiel walking away from him like that and the massive wound she left disabled him. He felt like he had disintegrated and the only reason he was still here was the band that tore he and Aslatiel apart. He was conflicted when it came to Duchess, but Segin was here in his arms. Holding him tightly and reminding him of the love he would forever freely give. Indigo wasn’t alone and he knew Segin and Gypsy would always stay by his side. The mottled man offered him sweet affections and supportive kisses all along his muzzle. He brushed away the tears before he answered Indigo’s question. He kissed away the tears and tried desperately to pull away his pain.

Segin told him what he already knew, what he saw that first night together in the broken man who found his arms. Indigo very much felt the roles were reversed. He felt the heavy pain and terrible sadness that refused to leave him, but Segin was warm and comforting, a sweet ray of sunshine in the devastating storm. Indigo leaned into his kiss, grateful to have the soft affection from sugar lips. Segin lifted him up, the pain was still there, his chest ached and his breathing came labored. He had Segin though, he had all the love the man could give him, unconditionally, and that was a freeing feeling.

”Thank you, Segin.” He wanted to tell him every little kindness he was thankful for, but his voice was hoarse and raw. Indigo held him tighter to his chest, unwilling to let him go. He couldn’t heal his wounds but he offered to be a balm for the pain. He knew wallowing here would help no one, and there was still a job to do. He didn’t have time to feel sorry for himself, but it hurt so bad to keep going. There was no choice. ”I’m.. I’m so grateful to have you in my life.” His ray of sunshine and good will.

Indigo Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.