Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - DemisexualDouble Master
Bronze Medal 20201K
07-30-2021, 05:34 PM

Mæva blinked in surprise as the woman explained that Sparhawk was her sister's husband. She grinned. "Yea, he really is. Could you give me your name again? I don't think I caught it." She wanted to get familiar with Sparhawk's family as she was sure he'd speak of them. It was helpful to be able to put names and faces together. She was pleased to be welcomed into Abaven and that the pack happened to be looking for a replacement hunter. Mæva was quite skilled for her age though most of her knowledge involved solo hunting. She'd participated in several group hunts but she'd never lead any before.

Mæva debated what else to say. "Well, I was raised a nomad so this will be a different life style than what I'm used to but I'm sure I can adapt. Also, I don't know if it's relevant but you should know I have family in Valhalla." That might've been a given considering her surname but she thought it worth bringing up.