size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-31-2021, 07:14 AM

The healer poked and prodded, feeling muscle and bone. Gwyn really was a good healer. She explained everything that she was doing as she worked and Eska greatly appreciated that. She liked knowing what was going on with her own body. Ulric sat beside her and she could feel a nervous tension pouring off of him. He'd felt like that for a few days now and she didn't quite understand it. Did he think that Gwyn was going to tell them that she was permanently broken? That she would have to be cared for like all of the other women that he'd been with previously? That would never happen. If Eska was ever unable to care for herself, she'd throw herself off of the castle and into the sea. She would be no one burden.

After the boneset was explained, Eska thanked the girl and turned her attention back to Ulric as he kissed her and began to speak. He wondered if anything else was troubling her and she thought about it for a moment. "My stomach was a mess this morning. I threw up when I was out walking." She gave a little shrug and fixed him with her yellow gaze. "I feel fine now." One brow lifted as she questioned him. "Why do you ask?"

"Eska"