Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
07-31-2021, 02:14 PM

TIME TO RAISE HELL OR WALK ON BY

At least the man had a sense of humour, he didn't take the light jab as an offense. This was an admirable characteristic for a leader, who tended to be rather dour sorts in Deion's opinion. It was part of the reason he could rarely be bothered to seek out a pack to call home, lest he be forced to endure the monotony of chores without any entertainment to be found. A hedonist by nature, that fate seemed far worse than death. "I enjoy being out with my warriors rather than pointing from a tower," the auburn male replied, which proved him to be a cut above the average soldier. Prehaps there was a reason he was in charge, rather than simply proving his might through brute force and dominance. Holding oneself aloft, far superior to the mere underlings who perform the dangerous and strenuous tasks that form the foundation of a pack's survival, was the mark of a leader soon to be crushed in a coup.

"There's always room for more warriors in The Hallows if that's why you're asking," and there it was, the man saw through the carelessly executed ruse. A harsh exhale turned to a chuckle, paired with eyes crinkling at the corners. He cast his ruby gaze askance to regard the larger man, sizing him up more thoroughly. Thus far, he seemed a decent man. "I couldn't follow a man whose skills I haven't witnessed, so I believe a test is in order for the both of us." the burly marauder rose to his paws, already loosening his limbs to better disperse his bulk across his joints. "A friendly spar, if you can spare the time?" he questioned, raising a brow. Heavy skull dropped to rest in the space between his powerful shoulders, tusks flashing in the dappled light of the dense woods.

Deion Sosicles Aeris vs Ulric Adravendi for Spar

Round 0/?

Size: Extra large

Build: Heavy

Skills: Intermediate Healer & Intermediate Fighter

Specialty: N/A

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED