size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-31-2021, 10:09 PM

With the two wolves settled into their new home, Aslatiel felt accomplished. "I can bring more supplies tomorrow. Whatever you need, just ask." Chrystelle seemed to be breathing more easily, but Asla could see the exhaustion on the larger woman's face. No doubt she would sleep well tonight. Chrys accepted the offer of Asla catching dinner and she prepared to rise and head off, but Ocean sat down beside her, leaning into her side. It was a strange feeling. They were essentially strangers, despite having slept together and having traveled together. She would need time to adjust to having him so close. Especially after everything that had happened with Indigo. For now, she smiled and leaned back against his larger frame. "I'm glad to help. Why don't you and Chrys take a look at the den and set things up how you'd like. I'll be back soon with dinner." Spur of the moment, she leaned up and placed a kiss on his dark furred cheek before moving off into the mist.

Asla knew this forest very, very well. It had been her place of refuge from a very early age. She knew the game trails and, to an extent, the schedules of the creatures within the forest. And so, it didn't take her long to fell a yearling doe. The deer wasn't terribly large, but it would be enough for Ocean and Chrys to feed on for at least a day or two. Perhaps two hours after she had left the pair, Aslatiel returned. Her teeth were latched into the neck of the small doe and the strain of its weight showed in the flexing muscles in the small fae's neck and shoulders. Bringing it close to the den, Asla released it and licked her chops. She then took a well earned roll of her shoulders. Dinner was served.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]