size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
08-01-2021, 06:50 AM
The warm, loving embrace of her mother only brought more emotion welling up within the normally even tempered child. Venom soothed her and Ikigai pressed her face against her mother's pale chest. The woman spoke reassuring words, stating that their family wasn't cursed. Iki looked up, her silver eyes filled with tears. "But Aunt Tox is so sure! She said that Aunt Siren and Uncle Chimera were cursed. She said that anyone who doesn't believe in her god is cursed." Huge tears rolled from the child's wide, metallic eyes. "Mom," she was so shaken up by this whole ordeal that she'd forgone the honorifics. "I don't believe in her god." The girl admitted in shaky vocals. "Am I going to be damned?" Iki had been obsessing over this so much that she was sick to her stomach. Pushing away from her mother roughly, Iki turned away just in time to throw up on the sand. She never, ever, ever got this worked up over anything. Obsidian paws did their best to push sand over the pile of regurgitated meat. "Mom," she spoke once more in between little gasps as her stomach clenched and roiled. "Don't let Toxicity hurt me if I don't believe in her god."
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]