Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-01-2021, 08:23 AM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis grappled with boredom once again. She really hadn't expected to live this long and the little pirate band was so small she wasn't sure when they'd get the chance to go raiding. Instead she busied herself as she always had, with travel. She worked her way through an estuary in western Boreas, eyeing the birds and imagining catching one for breakfast. It seemed her hawk, Alkali, was thinking the same thing for the bird immediately started to hunt. Pyralis found a nice patch of sun and flopped down for a bit of rest. She knew there was a pack nearby and honestly she was tempted to do some snooping. Maybe after breakfast.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!